Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area, Gilmer Texas
April 29th - May 2nd, 2021
An event only the state of Texas could contain
The Lone Star Toyota Jamboree is one of the largest gatherings of Toyota off-road enthusiast and vendors held in the Texas area. Vehicles range from Land Cruisers of all types, Tacomas, FJ Cruisers, 4Runners and Tundras as well as a variety of other Toyota off-road vehicles. This non-profit, Toyota Land Cruisers Association (TLCA) sanctioned event is organized by the Toyota Trail Riders for the purpose of raising funds for Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area (BMRA) in Gilmer, Texas and Women Rock.
Learn more about Women Rock
If you want to have the BEST time offroad,
meet the BEST people and
have MORE fun than you deserve,
come to Jamboree!
Your life will only get better from there
“The Quintessential Toyota Offroad Event of the year!”
“Good friends, good food, good wheelin'!!!
Doesn't get any better than this!!!”
Good times, Good people, Good food
- Is Pre-Registration required? Can I just show up on event day?
Currently we do not have a cap on the amount of vehicles we will allow in the park, though this can change, so it is highly recommended you pre-register. Pre-registering will also save you $10 per driver or passenger. Un-registered walk-ins cannot be gauranteed meals or other event items such as stickers or event tshirts, as these items have to be pre-ordered in advance.
For more information on registration please go to the registration page.
- Is alcohol allowed in the park?Yes, alcohol is allowed. However, no glass is permitted into the park.
- Can alcohol be purchased in the nearby town of Gilmer?No, Upsher County is dry so alcohol beverages are not sold nearby.
- I don’t have a Toyota, but want to wheel at BMRA that weekend. May I?With the exception of tow vehicles, attending sponsors and vendors, only Toyota's will be allowed.
- I am new to off-roading, is there beginner trails?Absolutly! BMRA offers plently of trails for beginners. Lone Star Toyota Jamboree will also be hosting, Introduction the Barnwell Moutain and Safe Wheeling with Beginner Guided Runs on Friday 9:00AM, 10:00AM, 12:00PM and 2:00PM. These will be informal, introductory courses for anyone wishing to learn trail basics including trail etiquette, obstacle clearing techniques, vehicle recovery, high lift operation and familiarization with Barnwell Mountain trails
- I have a stock 4x4 vehicle can I attend?Absolutly! BMRA offers plently of trails for stock vehicles with a bare minimum of 4x4.
- I have a 4x2 off-road capable vehicle, can I attend?Unfortunantly, the trails are very 4x2 un-friendly and they are not recommended on the trails at BMRA. Also, out of fairness to others and to keep the guided runs running smoothly, they will be prohibited from any guided runs.
- Why do trails close at 10pm?Due to complaints of loud dis-respectful off-roaders late into the night, by park neibors who treathen the future of the park a 10PM cerfew on trail riding was put in place. There are no exceptions, noone is to be on the trails after 10PM. If anyone is indeed found breaking this rule, will be deemed putting the park in jeapordy and asked to leave.
- Are Dogs Allowed?Yes. It is recommended they be kept on leashes at all times. Dogs that are not dog-friendly or kid-friendly should be kept at home.
- What food, if any, is included in my registration?Lone Star Toyota Jamboree will be providing Friday night dinner (Chili), Saturday Morning Coffee, Orange Juice and Donuts, as the Saturday night Texas style BBQ. All of these is provided at no extra cost.
- Are camping fees included in registration?Yes, there is no extra cost to use the onsite camping areas.
- Are cabins available at BMRA?No, Only camping areas and RV hookups are onsite.
- Are RV hookups available?BMRA does have limited R/V hookups available through reservation through the BMRA website. These are first come, first serve.
- Are camp fires permitted?If no fire bans are in effect, use of camp fires and firepits is permitted. We ask you to be vigulant and dont leave fires unattended.
- Can you reserve campsites?Camp areas are first come first serve. Camping access to the TTR (Event Host) campsite is limited to only TTR members.
- Does BMRA have showers available?BMRA does provide showers at the park office.