- Is Pre-Registration required? Can I just show up on event day?
Pre-Registration packages are discounted bundles with park and event entry, meals, swag back (shirt, patch, sticker, etc). Once these are sold out and given availability, Entry Passes will be made available the week of the Toyota Jamboree. Entry passes do not include meals, only entry and Trail Passes for wheeling passes. Entry passes still need to be purchased online, even if your at our front gate. Register here
- I am coming from far away, and maybe in late. Will I be able to get in the gate?
We plan to have the gate manned all night, but please try to arrive before 3am. Also if you have an RV rental through BMRA, we do not have access to those keys during the night. You will have to come back up in the morning to get them
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What if it rains? Is the Event Cancelled or postponed?
The event is RAIN OR SHINE and will not be cancelled due to pending or active bad weather conditions. We have had our fair share of wet weather and the fun continued without hesitation.
Offroading, Park and the Trails
- Is alcohol allowed in the park?Yes, alcohol is allowed. However, no glass is permitted into the park.
- Can alcohol be purchased in the nearby town of Gilmer?Beer is sold, but not liqour
- I don’t have a Toyota, but want to wheel at BMRA that weekend. May I?With the exception of tow vehicles, attending sponsors and vendors, only Toyota's will be allowed.
- I am new to off-roading, is there beginner trails?Absolutly! BMRA offers plently of trails for beginners in addition to a mixture of training, guided runs and other events
- I have a stock 4x4 vehicle can I attend?Absolutly! BMRA offers plently of trails for stock vehicles with a bare minimum of 4x4.
- I have a 4x2 off-road capable vehicle, can I attend?While there are trails 4x2 can handle, out of fairness to others and to keep the guided runs running smoothly, they will be prohibited from any guided runs.
- Why do trails close at 10pm?Several incidents of late night loud and dis-respectful off-roaders generated complaints from park neighbors which threathen the parks future. BMRA instituted a 10PM cerfew to prevent any further incidents or reduce the risk of civic pressure to close the park. There are no exceptions, no one is to be on the trails after 10PM. If anyone is indeed found breaking this rule, it is grounds for event and park removal.
- Are Dogs Allowed?Yes. It is recommended they be kept on leashes at all times. Dogs that are not dog-friendly or kid-friendly should be kept at home.
- What food, if any, is included in my registration?Toyota Jamboree provides meals Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, however not all registration and entry options include access to them. Check your registration confirmation for details
- Are camping fees included in registration?Yes, there is no extra cost to use the onsite camping areas.
- Are cabins available at BMRA?No, Only camping areas and RV hookups are onsite.
- Are RV hookups available?BMRA does have limited R/V hookups available through reservation through the BMRA website. These are first come, first serve.
- Are camp fires permitted?If no fire bans are in effect, use of camp fires and firepits is permitted. We ask you to be vigulant and dont leave fires unattended.
- Can you reserve campsites?Camp areas are first come first serve. Camping access to the TTR (Event Host) campsite is limited to only TTR members.
- Does BMRA have showers available?BMRA has two show facilities at the park.